This third annual study on third party IoT risk, conducted by the Ponemon Institute, helps the industry better understand how organizations are managing the risks created by known and unknown IoT devices. Cyberattacks, data breaches and overall business disruption that can be caused by unsecured IoT devices in the workplace and used by third parties are increasing because companies don’t know the depth and breadth of the risk exposures they face when leveraging IoT devices and other emerging technologies.
- The Value of Virtual Assessments
- What ‘Virtual’ Means When Conducting Assessments
- Are We Heading Back to School for Privacy Changes?
- Shared Assessments’ TPRM Framework – Member Forum Observations
- Mapping: Connecting the Dots in Third Party Risk
- Innovations in Third Party Continuous Monitoring
- Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Call To Action
- Executive Summary: Principles of Third Party Contract Development, Adherence & Management
- Principles of Third Party Contract Development, Adherence & Management
- Balancing Compliance & Convenience in Digital Device Use
- Third Party IoT Risk: Companies Don’t Know What They Don’t Know
- 2019 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study: Running Hard to Stay in Place
- Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third Party Risk
- 2017 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study
- The Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third-Party Risk