Shared Assessments Program Director, Brad Keller, recently participated on an expert online panel discussion hosted by Prevalent Networks and Symantec. The panel of leading experts in 3rd party risk reviewed the best practices in 3rd party risk and cybersecurity, answered attendee questions, and reviewed tools and methods to help better understand and mitigate your risk.
The panelists included:
- Dr. Stuart Broderick, CSIM, CCSK, CRISC, Lead Technical Architect, Symantec
- Jonathan Dambrot, CISSP (Moderator), Prevalent Networks
- Trina Ford, Director, Global Third Party Assurance, Global Security Organization, ADP
- Ed Jennings, Chief Marketing Office, Veracode
- Brad P. Keller, Senior Vice President & Program Director, The Santa Fe Group
- Paul Poh, Vice President, Technology Investment Services at Fiserv, Inc.