In practice, governing boards are the last line of defense in ensuring critical risk management processes are effective. However, recent high profile incidents highlight the need for a greater role for boards in mitigating risks. These events serve as a stark example of why boards must become proactive in their risk management oversight role.
- This is Your Career on CTPRP …. Any Questions?
- Enhancing Third Party Provider Risk Management Through Aligning the Contracting, Security and Diligence Functions
- The Value of Virtual Assessments
- What ‘Virtual’ Means When Conducting Assessments
- Are We Heading Back to School for Privacy Changes?
- Creating a Unified Continuous Monitoring Cybersecurity Taxonomy: Gaining Ground by Saying What’s What
- The Board’s Role in Realizing Effective Risk Management
- Innovations in Third Party Continuous Monitoring
- Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Call To Action
- Executive Summary: Principles of Third Party Contract Development, Adherence & Management
- Third Party IoT Risk: Companies Don’t Know What They Don’t Know
- 2019 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study: Running Hard to Stay in Place
- Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third Party Risk
- 2017 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study
- The Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third-Party Risk