Benchmarking shows that against industries as a whole CPG has been slower in making program maturity gains in TPRM processes. The Shared Assessments Consumer Packaged Goods Vertical Strategy Group (CPG-VSG) has examined the gap between third party risk management (TPRM) practices and the current threat environment. The group has championed this Call to Action in response to several critical challenges that CPG, as an industry, is facing in attaining TPRM program maturity.
- 2020 Shared Assessments Third Party Risk Management Toolkit
- Coming Soon: 2020 Shared Assessments Third Party Risk Toolkit
- This is Your Career on CTPRP …. Any Questions?
- Enhancing Third Party Provider Risk Management Through Aligning the Contracting, Security and Diligence Functions
- The Value of Virtual Assessments
- Creating a Unified Continuous Monitoring Cybersecurity Taxonomy: Gaining Ground by Saying What’s What
- The Board’s Role in Realizing Effective Risk Management
- Innovations in Third Party Continuous Monitoring
- Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Call To Action
- Executive Summary: Principles of Third Party Contract Development, Adherence & Management
- Third Party IoT Risk: Companies Don’t Know What They Don’t Know
- 2019 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study: Running Hard to Stay in Place
- Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third Party Risk
- 2017 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study
- The Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third-Party Risk