Adam Stone, Vice President Solutions Delivery and Chief Privacy Officer for Secure Digital Solutions, Inc., (developer of the TrustMAPP® Security Performance Management (SPM) platform) has over 30 years business leadership experience with 21+ years overseeing data privacy and security functions for pharmaceutical distribution, healthcare, insurance, financial services and marketing organizations. As a data privacy and security expert, Adam has significant experience implementing and refining data privacy and security practices and processes and affecting sometimes-disruptive change across large organizations. He is particularly skilled in navigating complex customer-facing initiatives to guide executives towards profit-generating activities that encourage customer loyalty by focusing on trust and confidence. Adam earned an MBA from University of St. Thomas and a BA in Philosophy from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Inflation Risk: High Interest Rates, Possible Stagflation – Is Your Risk Plan Ready?
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains