Ceree Eberly is a global business executive with more than 30 years of experience creating brand and shareholder value. She sits on the Shared Assessments Advisory Board. Additionally, she serves on the board of Qualfon Corporation, a global provider of business process outsourcing. She serves as board chair of the Global Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) board of Gartner, LLC (formerly CEB). Eberly’s global experience includes 28 years with The CocaCola Company, providing a total portfolio of beverages to consumers across 207 countries with $42 billion in annual sales. She retired in March 2018 after more than 28 years with the company and eight years as chief people officer, leading a global organization responsible for transforming culture, workplace, talent, and succession, for 150,000+ employees, as well as serving as part of the executive leadership team driving long-term vision and strategy.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Continuous Monitoring: How to Get It Right
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains