Joseph (“Joe”) J. Prochaska Jr is an experienced board member and strategic financial executive with over 30 years helping some of the world’s largest insurance related companies improve profits, navigate transformation activities including mergers and acquisitions and enhance financial systems. Joe has an extensive background in accounting, financial reporting, financial systems, and risk evaluation. He also brings deep information technology experience including enterprise-wide financial and operating systems and cyber security. Joe is designated as a Qualified Financial Expert under Sarbanes-Oxley and serves as an independent director and Qualified Risk Expert on the Synovus Financial Corp. Board. Read more about Joe Prochaska and the Board Risk Committee here.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Continuous Monitoring: How to Get It Right
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains