Mark enjoys writing about complex subjects in straightforward language. He was a well-known performing arts writer in the San Francisco Bay Area before moving to the East Coast in 2016. Since then he’s expanded his repertoire to include healthcare, transportation, 3PLs, and TPRM. His work has appeared in trade magazines, Humanities (the magazine of the National Endowment for the Humanities), and on his own award-winning blog.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Inflation Risk: High Interest Rates, Possible Stagflation – Is Your Risk Plan Ready?
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains