Marya Roddis is VP of Technical Writing for Shared Assessments where she has worked since 2013. Before Shared Assessments, Marya served in administrative, technical, and teaching capacities in varied settings including University of Alaska Institute of Northern Forestry and the Medical Identity Fraud Alliance. Marya is not only an artist of writing – she is a visual artist and has served as an Artist-In-Residence with a number of school districts and the Nevada Museum of Art.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Continuous Monitoring: How to Get It Right
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains