Teresa C. Lindsey (“T”) is the Chief Executive Officer of The Board Risk Committee (BRC), a not-for-profit thought leadership peer forum dedicated to Board Risk Committee members and Chief Risk Officers (CROs). T has more than 30 years of experience developing business resilience, continuity and incident management best practices within the financial services industry. T retired from Citizens Financial Group (CFG) where she served as Executive Vice President and Head of Resilience, Recovery and Crisis.
SPEAK AT OUR EVENTS
Are you interested in being a speaker at one of our events?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Inflation Risk: High Interest Rates, Possible Stagflation – Is Your Risk Plan Ready?
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains