Teresa C. Lindsey (“T”) is the Chief Executive Officer of The Board Risk Committee (BRC), a not-for-profit thought leadership peer forum dedicated to Board Risk Committee members and Chief Risk Officers (CROs). T has more than 30 years of experience developing business resilience, continuity and incident management best practices within the financial services industry. T retired from Citizens Financial Group (CFG) where she served as Executive Vice President and Head of Resilience, Recovery and Crisis.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Inflation Risk: High Interest Rates, Possible Stagflation – Is Your Risk Plan Ready?
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains