Tom Garrubba, Vice President, Shared Assessments, is a subject matter expert, consultant, lecturer and author with 20 years of experience in IT risk, security, privacy, audit, and risk. Tom is a beloved instructor of the Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) program. Tom is on the Forbes Technology Council and outside of work, Tom is involved with the Civil Air Patrol Squadron 603 and enjoys coaching (softball, baseball) and making music with his kids!
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Inflation Risk: High Interest Rates, Possible Stagflation – Is Your Risk Plan Ready?
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains