Vivian Nguyen holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Marketing and Journalism from California State University, Northridge. In her role as Content Marketing Associate, she supports the Shared Assessments marketing team with content creation and coordination. Outside of work, Vivian enjoys traveling, indulging in tacos, and spending time with her family and friends. She is also a social media influencer in the gaming community. Recently, Vivian has added a new member to her family, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy named Butter!
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Continuous Monitoring: How to Get It Right
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains