Date: July 25-26, 2019
Location: Chicago, Il, NBC Tower
This 2-day training will equip attendees with strategies to set the “tone at the top” within their executive management in order to streamline processes and develop a consistent approach to Vendor Risk Management across the organization.
This comprehensive master class led by Tom Garrubba, Sr. Director/CISO at The Santa Fe Group/Shared Assessments, will identify ways to establish risk governance and link your Third Party Vendor Risk Management program with your organization’s strategic goals.
- Understand how to prioritize and risk rate your third party vendors for review
- Establish a process to consistently review master services agreements
- Learn Proper dialog with executive management to set “tone at the top”
- Discuss how GRC tools can assist your program’s compliance to other enterprise initiatives
- Identify the success criteria for third party vendors and why these need to be in the contract
Register and Agenda: http://www.me-assets.com/HTMLEmail/TPRM_July25-26.pdf