SolarWinds – A Fireside Chat on Establishing a Third Party Vulnerability Campaign
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021
- Tom Garrubba, Vice President and CISO, Shared Assessments
- Frank Roppelt - Senior Manager, Security Policy and Vendor Risk at TD Ameritrade
- Rocco Grillo, Managing Director - Global Cyber Risk & Incident Response Investigation Services, Alvarez & Marshal
- Daniel Cuthbert, Global Head of Cyber Security Research, Banco Santander
- Jaymin Desai, Global Head of Third-Party Risk, OneTrust Vendorpedia™
The recent SolarWinds Orion event points to the need for companies to establish a sound and repeatable process to deal with vulnerabilities as part of their third party risk strategy. In this fireside chat, Shared Assessments SMEs converse with industry TPR and security experts on how to prepare, execute, and report on the vulnerability status of third parties.
Please login to download resources material.