Top 5 Emerging Third Party Risk Threats: How to Prepare for the Next 12 Months
Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Time: 11:00am-12:30pm ET
Large scale supply chain disruptions. Ransomware attacks. SolarWinds. Kaseya. Remote assessments for the time being. The third-party risk climate is continually changing – but how has your organization adapted and what will the next 12 months look like for your team? Join Alastair Parr, SVP Products & Risk, Prevalent, and Tom Garrubba, Shared Assessments Vice President, as they discuss the new normal in third-party risk management.
This webinar will:
- • Review effective remote assessment methodologies
- • Examine the value of proactive event management to head off potential security incidents
- • Discuss ways to assess supply chain resilience to improve assurance
- • Identify how to develop stronger third-party situational awareness
- • Define and map key controls to ensure vendors stay on track
This webinar will provide a roadmap for tackling whatever comes next.
Please login to download resources material.