To help organizations be better prepared against increasingly inevitable incidents, the Shared Assessments Program SIG Committee has released Building Best Practices for Effective Monitoring of a Third Party’s Incident Event Management Program. The paper outlines a newly developed best practices model of incident event management program creation.
- The Value of Virtual Assessments
- What ‘Virtual’ Means When Conducting Assessments
- Are We Heading Back to School for Privacy Changes?
- Shared Assessments’ TPRM Framework – Member Forum Observations
- Mapping: Connecting the Dots in Third Party Risk
- Innovations in Third Party Continuous Monitoring
- Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Call To Action
- Executive Summary: Principles of Third Party Contract Development, Adherence & Management
- Principles of Third Party Contract Development, Adherence & Management
- Balancing Compliance & Convenience in Digital Device Use
- Third Party IoT Risk: Companies Don’t Know What They Don’t Know
- 2019 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study: Running Hard to Stay in Place
- Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third Party Risk
- 2017 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study
- The Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third-Party Risk