Shared Assessments 2021 Summit April 14-15, 2021, Provides New Insight into Third Party Risk Management Challenges Such as SolarWinds, Nation State Threats, ESG, DEI
Insight, Forecasts from Risk Management Leaders Including Hathaway Global Strategies, New York Times, Rockwell Automation, Microsoft, BlackRock, OneTrust, KPMG, Wayfair, the FBI
SANTA FE, N.M.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Shared Assessments Program, the member-driven leader in third party risk assurance, today announced speaker sessions for the 2021 The Shared Assessments Third Party Risk Summit, the 14th annual global, multi-industry event featuring the latest and best processes, technologies and efficiencies in third party risk management. Summit 2021 is a virtual event being held April 14-15, 2021, from 10:00am to 3:00pm ET. Registration information can be found here: https://sharedassessments.org/summit/
The Summit is the premier event bringing together leading experts in risk management to identify trends and share best practices.
In an innovative and interactive format, Summit 2021 will explore the continuing impact of the SolarWinds attack, the shifting cybersecurity landscape, and key trends of 2021 including: “the year the world held its breath,” environmental social governance (ESG), rationalizing global regulation, and a point/counterpoint on third party risk challenges featuring risk management practitioners.
April 14, 2021:
- Keynote: The Big Breach
- The SolarWinds attack has been called the ‘largest and most sophisticated’ ever. What are the implications for national security and individual organizations? What should corporate boards be doing to mitigate the risk? Presenter: Melissa Hathaway, President, Hathaway Global Strategies
- CISOs and Cyber Security Concerns – In the Eye of the 2020 Storm Panel featuring:
- Dawn Cappelli, VP of Global Security & CISO, Rockwell Automation
- Erinmichelle Perri, CISO, NY Times
- Edna Conway, VP, Chief Security & Risk Officer, Azure Microsoft
- Jim Routh, Head of Enterprise Information Risk for Mass Mutual
- OneTrust Case Study: Spring Cleaning – 7 Steps to Reduce Your Vendor Risk
- Presenter: Jaymin Desai, TPRM Offering Manager, OneTrust
- Panel: Third Party Risk Trends
- Ron Bradley, Governance, Risk, & Compliance Leader, Bradley Consulting
- Michelle Evaul, Managing Director, TPRM, BlackRock
- Nasser Fattah, Executive Advisor, RiskLogix LLC
- KPMG Case Study
- Mitushi Pitti, Director, KPMG
- Jonathan Dambrot, Principal, KPMG
- Interview: Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- Doug Lawrence, CEO, DPL Green Investment LLC
- Gary Roboff, Senior Advisor, The Santa Fe Group
- Panel: ESG
- ESG is top of mind for corporate boards today, whether it is climate change, social justice, and sustainability or diversity, equity and inclusion issues. This panel will address the range of issues boards and third party risk executives should be discussing.
- Managing the TPRM Workforce – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Breakout
April 15, 2021
- Keynote Address: Nations State Adversaries and Cybersecurity
- Erin Joe, Section Chief – Office of Private Sector, Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI).
- Closing the Gap on International TPRM Regulations
- Stuart Hoffman, Governance & Operational Risk Policy Analyst, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Gary Roboff, Senior Advisor, The Santa Fe Group
- Resiliency in the Supply Chain
- Brad Keller, SVP and CSO, The Santa Fe Group, Shared Assessments Program
- Jing de Jong-Chen, Sr Associate, Strategic Technologies Program, Center for Strategic & International Studies (CSIS)
- Randy Sabbagh, VP Global Incident Management, State Street
- Marnie Wilking, Global Head of Security & Technology Risk Management, Wayfair
- Presenter: Kabir Barday, Founder, President and CEO, OneTrust
The Summit also includes several breakout sessions such as those on professional development, data governance and privacy, course corrections and TPRM best practices.
Through the Summit’s innovative format, attendees will have opportunities to network with peers, benchmark and improve the maturity of their programs and learn to leverage best practices and new technologies. Risk management and compliance professionals attending the entire event can receive 10 CPEs (5 CPEs per day).
Catherine A. Allen, Chairman and Acting CEO, Shared Assessments, said: “The risk and threat landscape has shifted and expanded over the last 24 months as never before. The 2021 Shared Assessments Third Party Risk Management Summit gathers the best and brightest minds in risk management, and provides attendees with the insights, up-to-the-minute best practices, and tools to most effectively serve their organizations and navigate the challenges ahead.”
About the Shared Assessments Program
As the only organization that has uniquely positioned and developed standardized resources to bring efficiencies to the market for more than a decade, the Shared Assessments Program has become the trusted source in third party risk assurance. Shared Assessments offers opportunities for members to address global risk management challenges through committees, awareness groups, interest groups and special projects. Join the dialog with peer companies and learn how you can optimize your compliance programs while building a better understanding of what it takes to create a more risk sensitive environment in your organization.