A Shared Assessments awareness committee was established to create a best practice assessment and scoping guideline practical for all outsourcing organizations, onsite assessment teams, managers and service providers, regardless of industry or assessment scope. The guideline will work in concert with existing onsite assessment tools and processes. It provides a clear, consistent methodology to keep the assessment process on target and therefore reduce duplication of effort and assessment fatigue.
- The Value of Virtual Assessments
- What ‘Virtual’ Means When Conducting Assessments
- Are We Heading Back to School for Privacy Changes?
- Shared Assessments’ TPRM Framework – Member Forum Observations
- Mapping: Connecting the Dots in Third Party Risk
- Innovations in Third Party Continuous Monitoring
- Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Call To Action
- Executive Summary: Principles of Third Party Contract Development, Adherence & Management
- Principles of Third Party Contract Development, Adherence & Management
- Balancing Compliance & Convenience in Digital Device Use
- Third Party IoT Risk: Companies Don’t Know What They Don’t Know
- 2019 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study: Running Hard to Stay in Place
- Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third Party Risk
- 2017 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study
- The Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third-Party Risk