Third Party Risk Management Fundamentals: Certificate Giveaway
Gain foundational knowledge in Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) with our Certificate Giveaway in partnership with Prevalent. This certificate-based learning course is designed for individuals with limited or no third party risk experience. The training will provide an overview of key third-party risk concepts, program components, and processes involved in minimizing risk in third-party relationships.
Registration details and FAQ can be found here.
In June, July, August and September 2022, we will be drawing 5 winners at random each month. Enter your information in the form at right for your chance to win.
What Topics Does TPRM Fundamentals Certificate Cover?
Built from a need determined by our members, the Third Party Risk Management Fundamentals is a training course that teaches the foundation of vendor risk management including:
- Terminology and drivers for third party risk
- Core structures of a third party risk management program
- Basics of risk control objectives, risk statements, and types of controls
- Components in managing assessments
Who is it for?
Fundamentals is an introductory course designed for risk, information security, privacy, procurement or compliance functions, including:
- Employees new to third party risk (onboarding)
- Employees who partner with third party risk groups
- Any stakeholder who wants to enhance their third party risk knowledge