This paper documents how to apply an emerging best practice to improve third party risk management program governance. Embedding the continuous feedback “OODA Loop” – observe-orient-decide-act – into third party risk management programs can be expected to improve an organization’s risk posture by providing a proactive approach to risk management. This paper provides guidance that equips stakeholders in third party risk management to frame internal discussions around implementing this approach within their individual organizations.
- 2020 Shared Assessments Third Party Risk Management Toolkit
- Coming Soon: 2020 Shared Assessments Third Party Risk Toolkit
- This is Your Career on CTPRP …. Any Questions?
- Enhancing Third Party Provider Risk Management Through Aligning the Contracting, Security and Diligence Functions
- The Value of Virtual Assessments
- Creating a Unified Continuous Monitoring Cybersecurity Taxonomy: Gaining Ground by Saying What’s What
- The Board’s Role in Realizing Effective Risk Management
- Innovations in Third Party Continuous Monitoring
- Consumer Packaged Goods Industry Call To Action
- Executive Summary: Principles of Third Party Contract Development, Adherence & Management
- Third Party IoT Risk: Companies Don’t Know What They Don’t Know
- 2019 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study: Running Hard to Stay in Place
- Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third Party Risk
- 2017 Vendor Risk Management Benchmark Study
- The Internet of Things (IoT): A New Era of Third-Party Risk