Diverging Paths in ESG Regulation?
Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Time: 11:00am-12:00pm ET
✔ Gary Roboff, Senior Advisor, Shared Assessments
✔ Colleen Milazzo, SVP of Third Party Risk Software Products, Shared Assessments
- • Why ESG matters to third party (and Nth party) risk management
- • EU and German Supply Chain Due Diligence Regulations (environment and human rights) and what sets them apart from other ESG regulations
- • Newly approved EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Regulation and SEC Climate Reporting proposal
- • ESG and the U.S. 2024 election’s impact on regulations
- • ESG Standards consolidation – ISSB
- • Proposed New York State Department of Financial Service Guidance for New York State Regulated Banking and Mortgage Institutions Relating to Management of Material Financial Risks from Climate Change and existing Insurance industry guidance
- • Bank of England observations on climate related risks
Diverging Paths in ESG Regulation Deck
Please login to download resources material.