What is Summit?
The Shared Assessments Third Party Risk Summit is the premier global, multi-industry event to shed light on processes, technologies and efficiencies in third party risk management. The purpose of the Shared Assessments Annual Summit is to bring together leading experts in risk management to identify trends and share best practices. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers, benchmark and improve the maturity of their programs and learn to leverage best practices and new technologies.
- Top agenda items from our CISO panel
- Continuing impact of Solar Winds attack
- Key trends of 2021
- Environment Social Governance (ESG)
- Rationalizing global regulation
- Point/Counterpoint on third party risk challenges from our member practitioners
For attending the entire event, Summit offers 10 CPEs (5 CPEs per day).