The Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) designation from the Shared Assessments Program validates expertise, providing professional credibility, recognition, and marketability in third party risk.
We currently offer the class in two formats; a two day, in person class and exam, and an online class with proctored (by video) exam.
|November 14-15, 2018 (Daily: 1:00pm – 5:00pm ET)||Online||SOLD OUT|
|January 30, 2019 – January 31, 2019 (Daily: 8:00am – 12:00pm ET)||Online||Register|
|February 27 (7:30am-5:00pm MT)- February 28, 2019 (7:30am-12:00pm MT)||Scottsdale, AZ||Register|
|April 12, 2019 (7:30am – 6:00pm ET)||Arlington, VA (During Summit Week)||Register|
|May 16, 2019 (8:00am – 5:00pm ET)||Online||Register|
Who Will Beneﬁt?
CTPRP holders will demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of third party risk management concepts and principles, including:
- Managing the vendor lifecycle.
- Vendor risk identiﬁcation and rating.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of vendor risk assessment, monitoring and management.
The CTPRP is designed for third party risk, procurement and compliance professionals, including business vendor managers, risk (vendor or operational) managers, vendor IT security managers, IT auditors/assessors and IS auditors/professionals.
- Attend the Shared Assessments Program CTPRP Workshop
- Successfully pass the Shared Assessments CTPRP Examination.
- Hold a minimum of ﬁve years experience as a risk management professional, in a position(s) that demonstrates proﬁciency in assessment, management and remediation of third party risk issues.
- Individuals without the ﬁve years experience requirement will earn the Associate CTPRP designation until experience is earned.
The Santa Fe Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sonsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
|Workshop & Exam||$845*||$1045*|
|Annual Maintenance Fee||$100||$100|
*Pricing in affect for classes prior to 12/31/18. Prices increase on 1/1/19 to $995.00 for a Member and $1,195.00 for Non-Member. 2018 pricing will be available to anyone registering for a 2019 course prior to 12/31/18.
Corporate Discounts for Multiple Applicants
- 8 hour one-day workshop
- 2 hour exam
- 145 questions – true/false, multiple choice
In-house workshops and exams are available for organizations seeking to certify 10 or more employees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.