The Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) designation from the Shared Assessments Program validates expertise, providing professional credibility, recognition, and marketability in third party risk.
We currently offer the class in two formats; a two day, in person class and exam, and an online class with proctored (by video) exam.
Who Will Beneﬁt?
CTPRP holders will demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of third party risk management concepts and principles, including:
- Managing the vendor lifecycle.
- Vendor risk identiﬁcation and rating.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of vendor risk assessment, monitoring and management.
The CTPRP is designed for third party risk, procurement and compliance professionals, including business vendor managers, risk (vendor or operational) managers, vendor IT security managers, IT auditors/assessors and IS auditors/professionals.
- Attend the Shared Assessments Program CTPRP Workshop
- Successfully pass the Shared Assessments CTPRP Examination.
- Hold a minimum of ﬁve years experience as a risk management professional, in a position(s) that demonstrates proﬁciency in assessment, management and remediation of third party risk issues.
- Individuals without the ﬁve years experience requirement will earn the Associate CTPRP designation until experience is earned.
The Santa Fe Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sonsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
|Workshop & Exam||$845||$1045|
|Annual Maintenanace Fee||$100||$100|
Corporate Discounts for Multiple Applicants
- 8 hour one-day workshop
- 2 hour exam
- 145 questions – true/false, multiple choice
In-house workshops and exams are available for organizations seeking to certify 10 or more employees. Contact email@example.com for more information.