The Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) designation from the Shared Assessments Program validates expertise, providing professional credibility, recognition, and marketability in third party risk.
|June 10-11, 2020 (Daily 10:00am – 2:00pm ET) – Class only. Virtual Exam||Online||Registation Closed|
|July 22-23, 2020 (Daily 10:00am – 2:00pm ET) – Class only. Virtual Exam||Online||Register|
Class size is limited. Registration closes two weeks prior to start date. Register today to ensure your spot.
Who Will Beneﬁt?
CTPRP holders will demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of third party risk management concepts and principles, including:
- Managing the vendor lifecycle.
- Vendor risk identiﬁcation and rating.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of vendor risk assessment, monitoring and management.
The CTPRP is designed for third party risk, procurement and compliance professionals, including business vendor managers, risk (vendor or operational) managers, vendor IT security managers, IT auditors/assessors and IS auditors/professionals.
- Attend the Shared Assessments Program CTPRP Workshop
- Successfully pass the Shared Assessments CTPRP Examination.
- Hold a minimum of ﬁve years experience as a risk management professional, in a position(s) that demonstrates proﬁciency in assessment, management and remediation of third party risk issues.
- Individuals without the ﬁve years experience requirement will earn the Associate CTPRP designation until experience is earned.
The Santa Fe Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sonsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
|Workshop & Exam||$995||$1,195|
|Annual Maintenance Fee||$100||$100|
Corporate Discounts for Multiple Applicants
- 8 hour one-day workshop
- 2 hour virtual exam
- 145 questions – true/false, multiple choice
- Registration window opens the day of the workshop and remains open 14 days.
- A minimum score of 70% is required to pass.