The Certified Third Party Risk Assessor (CTPRA) designation from the Shared Assessments Program validates knowledge within specific IT risk control domains that an individual will need in order to perform a thorough IT risk evaluation of a third party during an assessment.
|June 24-25, 2020 (Daily 10:00am – 3:00pm ET) – Class only. Virtual Exam||Online||Register|
Class size is limited. Registration closes two weeks prior to start date. Register today to ensure your spot.
Who Will Beneﬁt?
The CTPRA designation is for individuals performing assessments, onsite or remote, of third parties relative to the risk tolerance of the assessor organization.
What to Expect
CTPRA holders will demonstrate advanced knowledge of third party risk assessment concepts and principles, including:
- Organizational safety and security, including policy administration, organizational structure and human resource security.
- Physical and environmental security of data environment.
- Network security, including application, server and endpoint management.
- Attend the Shared Assessments Program CTPRA Workshop.
- Successfully pass the Shared Assessments CTPRA Examination.
- Hold a minimum of ﬁve years experience in an assessment position that demonstrates proficiency in assessment of IT risk controls of a third party.
- Individuals who complete the course with less than five years experience in an assessment position will earn the Associate CTPRA designation until experience is earned.
The Santa Fe Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sonsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
|Workshop & Exam||$645||$845|
|Annual Maintenance Fee||$100||$100|
Corporate Discounts for Multiple Applicants
- 10 hour workshop
- 2 hour virtual exam
- 145 questions – true/false, multiple choice
- Registration window opens the day of the workshop and remains open 14 days.
- A minimum score of 70% is required to pass.