The Shared Assessments Program is a global membership organization dedicated to developing the best practices, education and tools to drive third party risk assurance.
Collective Intelligence Drives Thought Leadership
Third party risk has caused millions of dollars in loss and damage, and the heightened pace and innovation of attacks means organizations must continue to be vigilant. But no one organization can go it alone.
Shared Assessments has built a membership ecosystem of cross-industry organizations from outsourcers to vendors to regulators to technology providers. This diverse perspective produces a collective intelligence that is the foundation of all of our thought leadership.
The Shared Assessments Membership Builds:
- Risk management expertise through a community approach to producing thought leadership such as white papers, studies and presentations.
- Education and professional development through the Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) and the Certified Third Party Risk Assessor (CTPRA).
- The Third Party Risk Management Toolkit. A suite of best practice third party risk management tools including the SIG Questionnaire Tools, SCA Procedure Tools, VRMMM Benchmark Tools and the GDPR Privacy Tools.
- Networking through working committees, and in person meetings such as the annual Summit.
In today’s ultra-competitive business environment, what Shared Assessments is doing should be considered a model for how to share valuable knowledge for the greater good. Clearly the wide sharing of proven best practices and real-time threat intelligence must become more commonplace.
Shared Assessments’ thought leaders develop best practices based resources, including tools that are:
- Consistent, robust and cost-effective
The Program helps organizations better manage third party risk, using controls for cybersecurity, IT, privacy data security and business resiliency. Program Tools are kept current with industry need, regulations and the threat environment.
Membership has grown well beyond its founders, as companies across the globe and industries have adopted the Shared Assessments standard. The Shared Assessments Program is managed by The Santa Fe Group.