Rules for Pass Use
- Passes may not be used for purpose other than assigned
- Passes are for new registrants only,there are no refunds for paid classes or summit registration if passes are not used first or for unused passes.
- Passes are to be used within the member year acquired and, if unused, expire at the end of the member year.
- For Summit, passes are for the two-day Summit only; workshops and certification classes during Summit week are not included.
- For Summit, pass registration deadline is one month prior to the Summit – space is limited, passes are only available if space is available and before the deadline.
- For Summit, once registered, there is a $50 fee to change the registrant name, no changes can be made one month prior to Summit.
- For Certification Classes, the complimentary pass is considered used after course materials are mailed to registrant.
- For Certification Classes, there is a $50 fee to change the date or name of registrant, no changes can be made after class materials are sent.
- If you use your pass for the 2021 Summit, you are agreeing to the event Terms and Conditions
For questions, please call Shared Assessmnets at (505) 466-6434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.