Now in its eighth year, the Annual Shared Assessments Summit brings together senior executives who will share best practices and the latest insights on managing third party risk. The theme of the 2015 Summit will be Third Party Risk Assurance: Everything Old is New Again. Click here to register.
Over the last 18 months, organizations have had to keep an eye on the ever-changing environment—changes to regulations, standards, and technologies. While these changes impact our environment, the focus remains the same: a risk-based approach to managing third (and fourth) party vulnerabilities.
We know that vendor risk assessment is more than asking questions and resolving issues. It’s about identifying hidden and new risks, and adjusting how to manage them. The 2015 Shared Assessments Summit sessions will focus on helping organizations to stay abreast of the ever-changing risk environment and to evolve to meet these new challenges, while still maintaining a holistic risk-based approach.
Key Topics Include:
- Incident response and monitoring—what satisfies regulators
- The impact of cyber security and application software security on third party risk management
- Vendor risk management—keeping our eyes on what matters most
- The shift of risk management from the IT department to the boardroom
- The changing payments landscape: the impact of rapid technology changes on risk monitoring and mitigation
- How demographics affect your risk exposure
- The movement toward collaborative third party onsite assessments and how your organization can participate
Conference Details: Five Days of Activities Taking Place the Week of April 27
- Pre-Conference Workshops: April 27-28, 2015
- 2015 Shared Assessments Summit: April 29-30, 2015
- Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) Workshop and Exam: April 30-May 1, 2015. The Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) designation is a new certification program that validates proficiencies in third party risk management concepts and principles. To register or to learn more about the Shared Assessments CTPRP program visit https://sharedassessments.org/certified-third-party-risk-professional-ctprp/.
Location: Four Seasons Hotel – Baltimore, Maryland
To learn more about the 2015 Shared Assessments Summit and to register, visit https://sharedassessments.org/shared-assessments-summit-2015/.
Make Your Brand Known. Be a Sponsor or Exhibitor
The Shared Assessments Summit is the premier event for all stakeholders in the vendor risk assessment process from a range of industries including financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, energy and higher education. As an exhibitor or sponsor, you’ll gain visibility for your company, prestige, networking opportunities, and complimentary attendance at the conference. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.