Assessment Firms work with the Shared Assessments onsite assessment tool, the Standardized Control Assessment (SCA) for organizations that need validation of their vendor risk controls.
- Full rights to use the Shared Assessments standards – the Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire, the Standardized Control Assessment (SCA) tool for onsite assessments and the Vendor Risk Management Maturity Model (VRMMM).
- Reputational and brand visibility among the Membership as a software provider built on the Shared Assessments standard.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry members to shape the Program tools.
- Participation in members only content development and awareness groups to author white papers, studies and present webinars.
- Access to participate in and present to the Shared Assessments membership through workshops, the Shared Assessments Summit and member forum calls.
- Discounts on registrations, sponsorships and exhibitorships at the Shared Assessments Summit, an annual two day in-person event providing expertise and discussion on the outsourcing landscape, regulator insights, global trends and other vendor risk management topics.
- Discounts on the Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) workshop and exam.
Our Shared Assessments membership helps us work more effectively with clients, streamlining vendor management processes and ensuring a rigorous evaluation process.