Assessment Firm Benefits
- Full rights to use the Shared Assessments standards – the Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire, the Standardized Control Assessment (SCA) for onsite assessments, the Data Governance Products, and the Vendor Risk Management Maturity Model (VRMMM).
- Reputational and brand visibility among the Membership as a software provider built on the Shared Assessments standard.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry members to shape the Program products.
- Participation in members-only content development and awareness groups to author white papers, studies, and present webinars.
- Access to participate in and present to the Shared Assessments membership through workshops, the Shared Assessments Summit and member forum calls.
- Discounts on registrations, sponsorships, and exhibitorships at the Shared Assessments Summit, an annual two-day in-person event providing expertise and discussion on the outsourcing landscape, regulator insights, global trends, and other vendor risk management topics.
- Discounts on the Certified Third-Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) and Certified Third-Party Risk Assessor (CTPRA) workshops and exams.
Contact us to learn more about partnering with Shared Assessments as an Assessment Firm Member.