Assessment Firms work with the Shared Assessments onsite assessment tool, the Standardized Control Assessment (SCA) for organizations that need validation of their vendor risk controls.
Shared Assessments Firms who perform the SCA procedures must comply with the Shared Assessments SCA Guidelines for distributable reports.
Looking for an Assessor? Visit our directory of Shared Assessments Assessment Firm members.
- Full rights to use the Shared Assessments standards – the Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire, the Standardized Control Assessment (SCA) tool for onsite assessments, the Data Governance Tools and the Vendor Risk Management Maturity Model (VRMMM).
- Reputational and brand visibility among the Membership as a software provider built on the Shared Assessments standard.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry members to shape the Program tools.
- Participation in members only content development and awareness groups to author white papers, studies and present webinars.
- Access to participate in and present to the Shared Assessments membership through workshops, the Shared Assessments Summit and member forum calls.
- Discounts on registrations, sponsorships and exhibitorships at the Shared Assessments Summit, an annual two day in-person event providing expertise and discussion on the outsourcing landscape, regulator insights, global trends and other vendor risk management topics.
- Discounts on the Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) and Certified Third Party Risk Assessor (CTPRA) workshops and exams.
The Shared Assessments program has been a force in providing tools for best practices and a professional community for TPRM. Schneider Downs takes advantage of every benefit from the SIG to the VRMMM, the Committees to the Summit, and the certifications to the continuous thought leadership. These resources have assisted our firm to become one of the leading providers of third party external assessor and program maturity services.
Managing Consultant – IT Security, Risk, and Compliance, Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.