In Good Company
Shared Assessments is proud to partner with the following organizations – click their logos for more information:
Benefits of licensing Shared Assessments products include:
- Full rights to use the Shared Assessments Third-Party Risk Management Product Suite– the Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire products, the Standardized Control Assessment (SCA) procedure products for onsite assessments, the Vendor Risk Management Maturity Model (VRMMM) benchmark products, and Data Governance Products.
- Brand visibility among the Membership as a software provider built on the Shared Assessments standard.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry members to shape the Third-Party Risk Management Product Suite.
- Participation in members-only content development and awareness groups to author white papers, studies, and present webinars.
- Access to participate in and present to the Shared Assessments Membership through workshops, the Shared Assessments Summit and member forum calls.
- Discounts on registrations, sponsorship, and exhibitorship at the Shared Assessments Summit, an annual two-day in-person event providing expertise and discussion on the outsourcing landscape, regulator insights, global trends, and other vendor risk management topics.
- Discounts on the Certified Third-Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) and the Certified Third-Party Risk Assessor (CTPRA) workshops and exams.