Alpa is the Transformation Leader at AIG, where she oversees the execution of large strategic initiatives that will shape AIG’s underwriting and claims operations and policy administrations function. Prior to joining AIG, Alpa was the Global Head of Third Party Governance Advisory Group at BNY Mellon, overseeing 22 lines of businesses assessing vendor/third party risk. At BNY Mellon, Alpa served as a chair of the IMPACT Asian Leadership Forum. Currently, Alpa also sits on the board for Park and Trails of NY, Risk Board, CeFPro Magazine, Pace Transformative leadership advisory panel, and Ascend. Alpa is a Steering Committee Member of Shared Assessments.
SPEAK AT OUR EVENTS
Are you interested in being a speaker at one of our events?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Inflation Risk: High Interest Rates, Possible Stagflation – Is Your Risk Plan Ready?
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains