John is Chief Evangelist & Chief Risk Officer with Supply Wisdom, the leading patented continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solution for third parties and locations. He is recognized as a global financial industry executive and risk subject matter expert, in vendor/third-party risk management, AML/CTF, KYC, and anti-fraud programs. Prior to joining Supply Wisdom, John held senior positions globally for Citi and Deutsche Bank covering corporate, investment, commercial, and consumer banking. He has managed global staff and corresponding budgets in multiple locations and delivered cost-efficient and operationally effective programs ensuring compliance with local and global regulatory requirements. Through interaction with Business Units, Internal Audit, and regulatory agencies, John resolved MRIAs, MRAs and Findings, on time and without penalty. John is a member of the Shared Assessments US and UK Steering Committees and Co-Chair of the Financial Industry Vertical Strategy Group.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Learn about upcoming events, special offers from our partners and more.
- Inflation Risk: High Interest Rates, Possible Stagflation – Is Your Risk Plan Ready?
- Third Party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Programs
- Future Supply Chains: More Diversity, Sharper Diligence
- Scenario Planning For Emerging Uncertainties
- Guide: Geopolitical Risk – Spotlight on Russia/Ukraine Conflict – March 2022
- Complex Supply Chains – Gaining Visibility into Nth Party Governance
- C-Suite Call to Action – Risk Management Through A Different Lens
- Adaptive Risk Management for Complex Supply Chains