Building Best Practices for Monitoring Third Party Incident Event Management Programs – Presented by Protiviti and Shared Assessments
Effective third party due diligence demands a higher level of review than is presently being performed. Coordinated and active vendor involvement is lacking in many outsourcing organizations’ incident event management programs. In fact, a mere 9% of incident management professionals deem their program to be “very effective” (SANS Institute, 2014).
Join this webinar with our expert panel for planning and program development that will help organizations:
- Establish and maintain a coherent incident response program that involves third parties.
- Improve outcomes through a higher level of preparation.
- Better protect their reputation with a more mature response process.
- Jonathan Dambrot, CEO and Co-Founder, Prevalent, Inc., Shared Assessments Program Chair (Moderator)
- Rocco Grillo, Managing Director & Global Incident Response & Forensics Investigations, Protiviti, Inc., Shared Assessments Steering Committee member (Panelist)
- Ted Julian, Vice President, Product Management & Co-Founder, Resilient Systems (Panelist)
- Brenda (Ward) Ferraro, Director of Global Security, Aetna, Shared Assessments Steering Committee member (Panelist)