License the Shared Assessments Tools
Keep all your third party risk assessment content up to the most current set of industry best practices. Why develop and maintain your own, when you can take advantage of content continuously refined by third party risk management professionals since 2005?
Many outsourcers use third party software to evaluate and score service provider risk and incorporate the results into their enterprise risk management solution. Licensing the Shared Assessments Program Tools will bring third party risk credibility to your solution, as well as save time and money.
- Full rights to use the Shared Assessments Program Tools – the Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire, the Agreed Upon Procedures (AUP) tool for onsite assessments and the Vendor Risk Management Maturity Model (VRMMM).
- Reputational and brand visibility among the Membership as a software provider built on the Shared Assessments standard.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry members to shape the Program Tools.
- Participation in members-only content development and awareness groups to author white papers, studies and present webinars.
- Access to participate in and present to the Shared Assessments Membership through workshops, the Shared Assessments Summit and member forum calls.
- Discounts on registrations, sponsorships and exhibitorships at the Shared Assessments Summit, an annual two day in-person event providing expertise and discussion on the outsourcing landscape, regulator insights, global trends and other vendor risk management topics.
- Discounts on the Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) workshop and exam.
Integrating the full range of Shared Assessments content into our GRC platform gives our customers streamlined vendor management tools, empowering them to better manage the governance, risk and compliance issues surrounding their third party relationships.
The annual fee to become a Licensee Member is based on the revenue of your organization:
|Revenue||Annual Licensee Fee|