License the Shared Assessments Products
Keep all your third-party risk assessment content up to the most current set of industry best practices. Why develop and maintain your own, when you can take advantage of content continuously refined by third-party risk management professionals since 2005?
Many outsourcers use third-party software to evaluate and score service provider risk and incorporate the results into their enterprise risk management solution. Licensing the Shared Assessments Program Product Suite will bring third-party risk credibility to your solution, as well as save time and money.
View our current list of Licensees here.
- Full rights to use the Shared Assessments Third-Party Risk Management Product Suite– the Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire products, the Standardized Control Assessment (SCA) procedure products for onsite assessments, the Vendor Risk Management Maturity Model (VRMMM) benchmark products, and Data Governance Products.
- Brand visibility among the Membership as a software provider built on the Shared Assessments standard.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry members to shape the Third-Party Risk Management Product Suite.
- Participation in members-only content development and awareness groups to author white papers, studies, and present webinars.
- Access to participate in and present to the Shared Assessments Membership through workshops, the Shared Assessments Summit and member forum calls.
- Discounts on registrations, sponsorship, and exhibitorship at the Shared Assessments Summit, an annual two-day in-person event providing expertise and discussion on the outsourcing landscape, regulator insights, global trends, and other vendor risk management topics.
- Discounts on the Certified Third-Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) and the Certified Third-Party Risk Assessor (CTPRA) workshops and exams.
Integrating Shared Assessments content into our GRC platform helps our customers better understand their third parties true impact on their business and its reputation. Contextual information gleaned from the integration empowers our customers to better govern their third parties while more effectively addressing risk and compliance issues related to their third-party relationships.
General Manager, NAVEX IRM and NetClaim (NAVEX)