License the Shared Assessments Tools
Keep all your third party risk assessment content up to the most current set of industry best practices. Why develop and maintain your own, when you can take advantage of content continuously refined by third party risk management professionals since 2005?
Many outsourcers use third party software to evaluate and score service provider risk and incorporate the results into their enterprise risk management solution. Licensing the Shared Assessments Program Tools will bring third party risk credibility to your solution, as well as save time and money.
- Full rights to use the Shared Assessments Third Party Risk Management Toolkit – the Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire tools, the Standardized Control Assessment (SCA) procedure tools for onsite assessments, the Vendor Risk Management Maturity Model (VRMMM) benchmark tools and the GDPR Privacy Tools.
- Brand visibility among the Membership as a software provider built on the Shared Assessments standard.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry members to shape the Third Party Risk Management Toolkit.
- Participation in members-only content development and awareness groups to author white papers, studies and present webinars.
- Access to participate in and present to the Shared Assessments Membership through workshops, the Shared Assessments Summit and member forum calls.
- Discounts on registrations, sponsorship and exhibitorship at the Shared Assessments Summit, an annual two day in-person event providing expertise and discussion on the outsourcing landscape, regulator insights, global trends and other vendor risk management topics.
- Discounts on the Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) and the Certified Third Party Risk Assessor (CTPRA) workshops and exams.
Content Licensees must be a current member of Shared Assessments and pay a $10,000 annual licensing fee.
Membership Dues Structure
|Annual Revenue||Annual Membership||Included|
|$50B +||$30k||5 Summit Passes, 5 Certifications|
|$25B – $49.9B||$25k||3 Summit Passes, 3 Certifications|
|$10B – 24.9B||$18k||1 Summit Passes, 1 Certification|
|$1B – $9.9B||$11k||1 Summit Pass or 1 Certification|
|$100M – $499M||$8K||–|